The MHP Hotel an der Oper GmbH (hereinafter We) is pleased about your visit to our website and about your interest in our company and our products. The protection of your personal data during the collection, processing and use as related to your visit on our website is a very important concern to us. Below you will find information about which data is collected during your visit on the website and how it is used.
1. Responsible Party
MHP Hotel an der Oper GmbH
Business Phone: + 49 711 2221 0
2. Contact details of the Data Protection Officer
3. Capturing data on the website
Every time you access our website, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the calling computer.
The following data are collected:
- Connection data of the requesting computer
- IP Address
- The call signs of the browser and operating system type used,
- The pages you visit with us
- Date and duration of your visit
The data is also stored in the logfiles of our system. We do not store this data together nor any other personal data of the user.
The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and logfiles is Art 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO.
4. Data processing and purpose, legal basis
In principle, we only collect and use personal data of our users, as far as this is necessary for the provision of a functional website as well as our content and services. The collection and use of personal data of our users is carried out only upon the provision of consent of the user.
Your personal data will only be passed on to third parties if this is done for the purpose of execution of a contract, for billing purposes or for any purposes of legal requirements, in accordance with article 28 of the Datenschutzgrundverordnung (DSGVO) for order processing, or in such case as you have previously agreed to such transfer. We do not sell your personal data to third parties. A transfer to legitimated government institutions or authorities is only carried out within the framework of mandatory legal provisions or if we are obliged to do so by court order.
5. Data erasure and Data retention
We store Personal Data for as long as it is necessary to carry out a service that you have requested or to which you have given your consent, unless any other legal obligations exist. The data stored during the collection will be deleted after the expiration of the statutory periods of retention and limitation, or after the discontinuation of the purpose, whichever period is longer.
6. Right of withdrawal and opposition
You are entitled to withdraw consent to the use of personal data According to article 6 Abs 1, lit. a) DSGVO In whole or in part at any time with effect for the future. You may also oppose, as per Art 21 Abs 1 DSGVO, to the processing according to Art. 6 Par 1, lit e), F).
We put in place technical and organizational measures to protect your data from accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction or from unauthorized access. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with general technical developments.
8. Integration of Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the services of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and allows you to easily use the maps function.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives information that you have accessed the corresponding sub-page of our website. In addition, the data referred to in section 3 of this declaration shall be transmitted. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged on to, or if there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly associated with your account. If you do not want to associate your actions with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as a usage profile and uses it for targeted advertising, market research and/or improving the design of its website as required. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) for the provision of demand-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, and you must contact Google to exercise it.
(3) For more information about the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the provider’s privacy statements. There you will also receive further information on your rights and settings to protect your privacy: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads and https://adssettings.google.com/authenticated. Google also processes your personal data in the United States and is subject to the EU-US privacy shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework
9. Google Web fonts
In order to be able to display our content consistently across browsers, we use Google Web fonts. These fonts will load your browser into your browser’s cache to display the texts and fonts correctly. For this purpose, your browser must contact the Google servers. This will make Google aware that this web page has been accessed through your IP address. We are interested in the fact that the website is presented in a uniform and appealing way, data processing is carried out in accordance with article 6 (1), Bed. f) DSGVO. Google Is A Company From den USA: Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA.
10. OpenTable – Reservation
12. Webanalysis by Google Analytics
In this way the following data can be transmitted:
- Frequency of page access
- Number of users
- Bounce Rate (page is closed again after a page call)
- Session duration (average duration of all users)
- Country from which the Web page was accessed
- Use of website features
- Which page is selected how often
- Which website do users come from
- Booking Conversion Rate (How many Users of the website order a service)
- What region the user comes from
- Device and equipment type which the user uses to access our website
You can also prevent Google Analytics from capturing it by clicking the following link. It will be a Opt-out cookie, which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website:
When cookies are deleted after an Internet session, the Opt-Out cookie needs to be set again.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
13. Facebook Pixel
Our website uses the tracking pixel from Facebook, Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). Facebook pixel is a code on our website that is triggered when a website visitor actions a conversion (for example, bought something Or clicked on a link.) This can be used to track the behavior of the page visitors after they have been forwarded to the provider’s website by clicking on a Facebook ad. This information is subsequently communicated to Facebook. We can use this information to measure conversions and can provide you with more effective advertising. We have an economic interests in the analysis and optimization of our web site, and do so in the pursuit of a legitimate interest as stipulated under Art 6 Abs 1, lit f. of the DSGVO
Due to the marketing tools used, your browser automatically establishes a direct connection to the Facebook server. We have no influence on the scope and further use of the data collected through the use of this tool by Facebook and therefore inform you according to our knowledge: through the integration of Facebook Pixel Facebook will receive information that you have called the corresponding page of our website or have clicked on a message from us. If you are registered with a service from Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to your account. Even if you are not registered on Facebook or have not logged in, there is the possibility that the provider will know and store your IP address and other identification features.
Disabling the Facebook pixel feature can be done [ ”HERE” ] and for logged-in users at https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads# .
The legal basis for the processing of your data is Art. 61 S. 1 lit. F DSGVO. For more information about data processing at Facebook, please visit https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy
14. Rights of persons affected
We offer our customers the right to information, rectification, deletion and portability, or the right to limitation of processing, as well as the right to object to data processing pursuant to Art 6 Abs 1, lit e and lit f) DSGVO. Respective request can be sent to: dsb[at]mhphotels.com
If you believe that the processing of your data violates the data protection law or your privacy claims have otherwise been violated in any manner, you can file a complaint with the responsible supervisory authority.